Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Snow tonight and ACT on Tuesday ...

We are working through evolution and population genetics in AP Biology ... First Block is missing alot due to our ACT testing session ... third block is in review and ahead which is bad for timing labs after the ACT test on Tuesday.  Tomorrow we are going to start classification of organisms.

In Selected Topics, we will be testing our structures we built last week.  34 grams of wood, 8 inches tall with at least a 2" center.  Good luck to all, I will have some pictures tomorrow.

We did not have softball practice on Friday but I had to stay a school a couple of hours to submit stats, tournament information and pictures to MaxiPreps.  They are doing a special on our team and KP.

On Saturday morning, I had to mow part of the yard around the house ... and pruned some trees ...

We had a intrasquad scrimmage Saturday afternoon ... it was good to see everyone in action.  We have a ways to go offensively but, have a lot of time until District tournament time.  We will get better with the schedule we are playing!

This morning, I filled out bus forms for softball before church.  After church, I fed 12 hives of our bees ... 1/2 fructose and 1/2 water in ziplock bags.  After putting them in the hives, I cut a couple slits on top with a razor blade.  Still have a couple of week hives but most are adding bees ... probably a little early and on three hives I had to put on supers with foundation since the bees were making comb in my shim area where I feeding.

I should grade some papers but will do it on Tuesday since I have to be in the gym with seniors.

Next Saturday is our first scrimmage game ... at Beech HS in TN.

Calling for snow tonight but only 35 degrees ... less than an inch and won't stick ...

No comments:

Post a Comment