Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Last post for 2012 ... two family picts!

Today, I worked most of the day on my AP Biology syllabus and sent it to the college board for approval.  This was part of the 2012-2013 AP Biology audit.  This course has changed ... less content but more depth (18 Chapters removed ... most of the animal science, most organ systems and almost all the plant science) and revised labs (now 13 investigations).  I posted the revised syllabus on my school website this evening ... about 30 pages ... I know, a little much!

I worked on my website tonight ... www.patscience.com ... I am shutting down my pages on softball and cross country ... time to move on.  I am currently working on updating the AP Biology page and will continue this during the spring semester.

Lots of birds visiting our feeders today, dozens of golden finches and sever black-capped chickadees ... took a walk to Long Creek this afternoon in a light rain ... lots of deer out feeding.

AP starts up Wednesday ... I am looking forward to a Spring teaching AP without having to coach!

Two family picts to end the year ...  one is a picture of my sister's and our children arranged from oldest to youngest and below, my Dad (Shorty) with his grandchildren.





No comments:

Post a Comment