Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Walking Fern and Maidenhair Spleenwort

Friday at school we had a pep rally so missed over half of fourth block.

In Selected Topics, we had our Toothpickase Lab to study how enzymes work ... picts below (three our our enzymes boiled with non-functioning binding sites).   Next week respiration and photosynthesis ... Great Plant Growing Contest continues.



In AP, we worked on enzymes and feedback loops.  We have our new osmosis and diffusion lab scheduled for when we return to school on Tuesday and our aerobic respiration lab on Thursday.

I have been on several walks this weekend.  This afternoon, I checked out some limestone outcrops near the bottom where I walk on our farm.  A picture of part of the limestone outcropping facing southwest,  walking fern, what I believe is maidenhair spleenwort on a boulder and the moon was out on my way back to the house.  The weather is suppose to turn cold the next few days.






No comments:

Post a Comment