Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Butterfly Weed Planting continues and a CC pict ...

This week, milkweed planting continues.  I replanted milkweed plugs into 806 containers.  I have had better luck with the milkweed plants since I have taken them out of the greenhouse.  When planting a pollinator oasis, I have primarily been planting butterfly weed, common milkweed, purple coneflower and bee balm.  Plug replanting picture below.



In addition to planting here and at school, Sue Neal and I went over to Joey and Catherine's to add to their wildflower patch ... just in time for the rain yesterday.  I have been scanning some pictures for a couple of summertime projects (thanks Rachel for letting me borrow your scanner! ... finally getting around to it.)  Below is a picture of our CC team about 1990 or 1991.  Joey is second to the right standing.  The boys pictured were on the first team to qualify for the state championship ... lots of years and miles gone by!


No comments:

Post a Comment