Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Best Homeroom ...

Today we spent until 9:30 in homeroom working on forms and the student handbook.  All eight class periods met today for only 20 minutes with the exception of lunch period which was planning for me.

It was good to see my homeroom again ... we have been together since their sophomore year.  They are a great group!


Stayed after school to help Coach Byrn with the middle school softball practice.  I pitched some of the batting practice and might not be able to get our of bed tomorrrow morning.

Tomorrow will be are "B" day schedule.  I will be meeting with my computer programming II class and we will start to work on Scratch ... also,  test our computer room for problems.
Selected Topics in Science meets tomorrow second block.  We will spend some time with setting up the course, course syllabus and assign our first lab ... The Great Plant Growing Contest!
Computer Programming I, "B" day, will go over an introduction to Karel programming before going to the computer lab to test their log on situation.  Freshmen might not be able to log on until next week.

Friday will be our "A" day schedule ... AP Biology and the other Computer Programming I class for me.

Rain predicted for Friday ...




No comments:

Post a Comment