Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More storms tonight!

We had hitting at BSA after school - three hours with forty players in shifts ... over 3000 swings.  Many of our younger players are showing marked improvement.  We will keep working ... day off tomorrow before a big next week!

Got home for about an hour of bee care before dark ... I continue to take off queen excluders ... I think a couple of hives have swarmed.  I know one has because I had a couple of empty deeps in our barn that had draw out comb in them and last weekend I noticed a lot of bees around them ... thinking there was some leftover honey there they were checking out ... checked tonight and they are full of bees ... that is luck ... will try and put them on a bottom board this weekend.

AP Biology is finishing up organ systems ... reproduction today.

Selected Topics worked on the circulatory system.

rr

No comments:

Post a Comment