Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Crick's Central Dogma and Cold!

After our 8 period day on Monday and a Veteran's Day program, I headed to school this morning with snow falling.  The ground was so warm, it did not stick and it was over by the time school started.  I enjoyed the march music at the Veteran's Day program ... reminded me of playing for various summer events with the County band (Highland County, Ohio) when I was in middle school and high school.

Today was AP day and we worked on Replication, Transcription and Translation ... just general concepts and will continue on this topic on Thursday.  We have started checking problems in Computer Programming before going on to graphics and animation.

I reminder that there is no school for students on next Monday but, it will be a teacher's workday.

I attended our county bee meeting last night ... our state beekeeper gave a talk on small hive beetle (an invasive from northern Africa)  and treatments (mostly green).  The Allen County Bee School will again be at AC-S HS on Saturday, February 1st.


No comments:

Post a Comment