Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Catapult Champion and busy weekend...

Congrats to the Selected Topics entries on this semester catapult championship ... and the champion is Dylan (pictured below) with 28 points out of a possible 50.  He tied with Cody but, won in a shoot off. Nice job!  ... and if you don't need a catapult, you might use it to ward off vampires!


This weekend, we had freshman practice after school on Friday ... I got home in time to disk a small area and plant some clover before what I thought would be a shower that night.  We had an intrasquad scrimmage on Saturday morning.  Got home in the afternoon and built some frames for our hives.  On Sunday, I built a wheelchair ramp for Granny's door, worked all fifteen hives and added about 80 frames (they look good so far and I got stung on the hand when I had my gloves off) and mowed most of the yard.

Softball games start today so some late night blogs will be on the way.

See you at school!
rr

No comments:

Post a Comment