Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday ... rain of course!

After Sunday school and after lunch, I worked the rest of our hives adding new frames.  They are in various states of working into Spring ... I still am worried about one hive swarming ... maybe two have already swarmed ... hard to tell at this point and I am rarely home to check on them.

We had some AP review between 3-5 ... at the high school.   Afterwards, I put all the beekeeping supers and equipment away.

This week is review week for AP ... every day and some other times.

Selected Topics will finish their study of organ systems and work on their exit projects.

My hairy vetch covercrop is starting to bloom and I will try to remember to take some pictures.

Tomorrow our softball team is suppose to play Riverdale HS in TN.  They are ranked in the top 10 of the national NFCA high school poll.   Weather does not look good!
We have a busy week in softball ... lots of week games and two tournaments this weekend ... varsity and two teams in Warren East's freshman tournament.  After this week, it will be varsity only for the rest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment