Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Back to school and schedule change tomorrow ...

We had a PD day today.  Found out that tomorrow, we will have a schedule change to get our sophomores ready for the PLAN test.  Students will go to their first period class before moving on to testing sites.  PLAN test will be on Thursday and my junior homeroom/flex students will be taking a practice ACT.  It will be scored and returned at a later date.

I moved another 6 Monarch caterpillars from my small plant nursery.  Most were about two inches long.  This make over 30 caterpillars I have moved to milkweed plants in our garden.  I did see a Monarch butterfly nearby this evening so maybe one I was watching several days ago has emerged from a chrysalis. 

Ragweed pollen is very high ... I bush hogged for awhile after school and it was not good!


No comments:

Post a Comment