Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

AP Review for some ...

The AP review continued today ... sample questions and our cheat sheet outline with lab reviews.  PROM fever has set in so I don't really know how we are doing.  The serious students seem to be working, all others, well, let me say I am working much harder than they are!  Tomorrow, free response survey and vocabulary, more sample questions and a "Got to Know" short list.

Selected Topics, we are into our bird identification project ... tomorrow more birds and some time to work on the projects for their final.

We had a review session after school, I am embarrassed to tell you how many stayed.

Softball practice after school ... the older players went last since I was in review ... we are playing Daviess County tomorrow at home at 6:00 PM.  We went over signals and hit.

Got home to do a drive by of a couple of hives ... cool tonight so not much activity ... stopped by Granny's and then headed home.

rr

No comments:

Post a Comment