Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another beautiful day in Southern KY!

It was beautiful here today ... lots of sun and temperature in the 60's.  Wish I had more time to check my bees ... I put pollen patties in the top of the hives a couple of weeks ago and some sugar ... I will check them on Saturday and Sunday.  Meanwhile, I have been feeding them in open buckets with sugar water each morning before I leave for school ... when I get home the buckets are empty ... will see on Saturday.

Saturday is also Science Olympiad scrimmage at our high school ... good luck ACS

Softball tryouts continued after school ... we are having a separate tryout for middle school students ... so, we didn't finish until about 6:00.  Tomorrow we have a rolling scrimmage, starting with the oldest players after school.

In AP Biology we reviewed the labs we have done to date and had a lengthy discussion over aerobic respiration (Chapter 9).  Tomorrow is the Respiration Lab (#5).

In Selected Topics we finished our review of biology and will take our unit test tomorrow.  We also started earth science with a weather project.

Will try and get some picts of the lab tomorrow and post them.

rr

No comments:

Post a Comment