Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

No School again tomorrow ... AP stand by ...

We did not have school today and we will not have school tomorrow ... it is serious now for our semester AP courses.  On the AP page of my website, I have discussion questions for the next two chapters you should spend some time with them!

Today our softball team had their last winter conditioning session.  After a little dance competition later this week, we will have tryouts February 15-18.

Today, I put together 30 medium supers for Spring ... tonight I am painting them with primer ... may work on the frames tomorrow.  It occurred to me the other day that with 15 hives, I do not have enough supers if we have a good Spring for honey.  Since later this Spring we will be playing softball nearly every night and AP will be in hyper speed by then ... I better prepare now.  All these medium supers are from Kelley's beekeeping supplies in Grayson County and were sawed out well.

  I will update my google docs for AP tonight or in the morning!   ... Keep working if you want a 3-5.  Otherwise,  ...

rr

No comments:

Post a Comment