Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Club Day was busy ...

Today we had a faculty meeting after school to prepare for the PLAN test on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week.  I have a senior homeroom so have less responsibility ... seniors to breakfast and the gym on Tuesday and to college day at WKU on Wednesday.  I get to stay at ACS on Wednesday since I have underclassmen third and fourth blocks.

Most of my class was gone first block so we treaded water.  We have a 2003 free response question to prepare for tomorrow ... we will finish our discussion questions for Chapter 5 and will wrap up some odds and ends for Mendelian genetics.

Selected Topics reviewed for their test tomorrow in Earth Science ... Astronomy starts on Friday.

In Computer Science, most students have finished their Little League stat program ... learning how to FOR/NEXT statements, TAB and SPC.  Tomorrow we will try one more stat program.

Faculty meeting after school ... mostly about the PLAN (ACT) test next week for sophomores.  Since I am a senior sponsor this year, my participation in the PLAN is limited.

Took a walk to Long Creek this evening.  Rocky and Rex still have some corn to shell and left their equipment in the bottom.  It is suppose to rain tonight.  Southern States limed two small fields where I plant to plant clover today.

rr

No comments:

Post a Comment