Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekend over ...

On Saturday, had to make a run to Southern States and then on out to Joey and C's to check out their bees. The bees looked good ... good brood pattern and lots of bees.  Bush-hogged in the afternoon and was soon sneezing from the ragweed pollen.  Finished about dark and spent the night grabbing for tissues and gasping for breath ... reminded me of when I was young and how bad my fall allergies were then ... I had thought my immune system was weakening and my allergy problems were over, but that was not the case Saturday.

Went to Sunday School this morning ... led the song service since Jimmy was late getting there.  We sang "In the Garden" for one of the songs ... Grandma Helen Roberts' favorite hymn ... it made me miss her.  Later in the afternoon, mowed the lawn at the rent house by hand and later put flags on a couple of fields when Southern States is going to spread lime this week.

Back to school tomorrow ... lots of work to do as fall break is not far away.  4 1/2 week grade check tomorrow.  Hope everyone did well on the ACT on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment