Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas was great!

We had a great Christmas ... our children were in for Christmas for the first time in three years.  They are headed out this week and we will miss them ... again!  We all went out to eat yesterday and to a movie, Sherlock Holmes - A Game of Shadows (my family reluctantly but I was enthusiastic).  I got some great gifts ... two Sherman live traps to hunt for elusive golden mice of Kentucky this summer.

http://www.shermantraps.com/

I also got a new 10" smoker for beekeeping, some new Merrill shoes, a new tractor seat and some books ...  a great haul ... must have been good this year!

Starting Saturday we will be back to posting AP Biology updates and get down to work.  We will have less than a semester to cover a lot of material the 12 required labs!  I hope your ecology reading is coming along!  Softball starts back next week ... I will send out a practice schedule on our email list on Sunday.  I updated what I could on the KHSAA seasonal schedule today although some coaches have not listed their tournaments for scheduling yet. We will be playing in some tournaments this year without playing pool play ... lose one and go home ... great pressure!

Still taking lots of walks and seeing lots of deer.  Hannah and Rachel went with me today. Rained most of the day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment