Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Building supers and coyotes ...

Today ... the day after the regional final was a day to stay busy!  It was only about 50 degrees F. when I got up.  Weird weather ... 90's for awhile and now much cooler.

 I built 15 supers and gave them a coating of primer.  I started checking hives today and the first two I checked on Aunt Nell's farm needed a super added ... I only had two made up with frames so, I put them on.  Checked on Granny and she was listening to a book.

I checked on our hives in the goat field and they will need supers soon.  Saw a huge coyote while looking to see if I had anything in a swarm box.  The coyote ran off quickly but if wolves are much bigger then I don't ever want to run up on one while walking.

Also power washed the back porch in preparation of moving our house plants outside.

Looking forward to getting back to reading since softball is over.




No comments:

Post a Comment