Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Wedding Weekend and made in China ...

Last week, I had to buy a scoop shovel to unload mulch around our flowerbeds.  I use to use one infrequently when we farmed in Ohio,  I was probably too slow for my Dan and Grandfather. I had one at the softball field, but it had been borrowed ... probably permanently.  So, I bought a back-up from Southern States, below...



Made in China of course ... why? ... would be my question.  Since then, I bought a suit for the wedding last weekend and today I got new glasses ... frames made in China.  I really make an effort to by Made in the USA but, I am losing that battle.

Today, I watered our wildflowers in the garden before running errands with Sue Neal.  Lots of bumblebees warming up from the night.  They love the common milkweed below and try to get to the sunflowers before the other pollinators.



John and Claire's wedding was Saturday.  I was beautiful and we all had fun.  Today, Sue Neal and I went to the airport to retrieve a car (Hannah and Arlo took it down on Sunday morning) and later the tuxedos to Glasgow.  Sue Neal had a few returns to make in Bowling Green.

Sue Neal and I went to see "The Great Exotic Marigold Hotel" this evening after running errands.  It was excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment