Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Monday ... Paperwork and paper pushing

Went to town early AM for milk and groceries ... got in at midnight from visiting my father and sister in Ohio.  It was the only chance for them to see Hannah on her trip in from San Francisco ... a long cut from Champaign, IL.

John came in yesterday from Bowling Green and spent the night so we had breakfast together later in the morning.  

I got my tractor going greased my tractor and bushhog ... mowed a little in the morning in light rain.  I went back to town to finish my paperwork for hotels and food at the state softball tournament.  Ms. Sullivan took all the receipts and we finished in less than than an hour.

Made some stops in town and got home in time to bushhog a little more before dark.  I saw one fawn and an assortment of other animals while mowing.  

rr

No comments:

Post a Comment